Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions apply:
UK Health Insurance will refund one month’s premium to new clients to UK Health Insurance who take out a private medical insurance (PMI) policy. The 12th month of the annual premium will be refunded. The member will pay the full premium negotiated with the insurer (either one annual payment or 12 monthly payments) and the client will be sent a refund by cheque to represent one twelfth of the annual premium with the compliments of UK Health Insurance. The 12th month’s premium will be refunded by cheque by UK Health Insurance within 21 days of the insurer receiving the 12th monthly premium (if paying monthly) or during the 12th month of cover (if paying the full premium annually).
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer from UK Health Insurance but is available in addition to any offer or discount offered by the insurer.
- UK Health Insurance must arrange the private medical insurance policy.
- Offer is not available to existing UK Health Insurance/Healthnet Services Limited customers and only applies to the first year of cover for eligible new customers.
- If the private medical insurance policy is cancelled for any reason before the end of the 12-month policy, the offer will not be valid and the client will not be entitled to a refund of one month’s premium.
- The offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice.
- This offer only applies to fully insured UK private medical insurance policies and does not include cash plans or discretionary trusts.
- Offer applies to individual and family PMI policies only and is not available for corporate or company-paid policies.
- Full terms, conditions and exclusions of your policy will be sent to you by your insurer.
Registered address: Heathnet Services LImited, County Gates House, 300 Poole Road, Poole BH12 1AZ. Registered in England no. 04620230.
Insurance is subject to underwriting